The process of caregiving and the process of searching for senior care can be both complex and difficult to organize, and online searches can often yield too much information to parse. That’s why we’ve created the Caregiver Tool Kit for Your Senior Care Search. The Caregiver is a compilation of checklists, guides and other tools that help you simplify, organize and plan for difficult and complicated aspects of caregiving and finding care for your loved one.
The Caregiver Toolkit conveniently unifies nine essential tools to help you master your search. These tools help make every stage of your search easier and more efficient. These resources include.
- The Senior Care Calculator: a tool that compares the costs of care in your area to the current actual costs living and care.
- Best Kept Secrets to Financing Senior Care : Little known info about financing senior care.
- The Assisted Living Checklist: a checklist to help you access and choose an assisted living community.
- The Document Locator Checklist: A list of important documents regarding your older loved one that you should have access to in an emergency.
- Memory Care Checklist: A checklist to help you access and decide on a memory care provider.
- Senior Home Safety Checklist: A comprehensive checklist to assure seniors who live at home are as safe as possible.
- A guide to VA Benefits: A detailed guide to veteran’s benefits for seniors.
- A guide to Pet Friendly Assisted Living: Tips for finding senior communities that accept cats and dogs.
The Guide to Senior Housing: Simplifies the complex lingo of the world of senior housing and senior care, and discusses the various types of senior care and housing.